The LOVE of my life.

The LOVE of my life.

Friday, October 17, 2008

TAGGED!!!


Hello all...I was tagged TWICE while on vacation, so I am going to catch up, but I am only going to write seven things. (I am sure you are all glad.)


I was tagged by Amy & Kendra. THANKS GIRLS!!
1. No secret...I drive a mini-van. The crazy thing is that I have loved them since high school!
2. I went to 5 colleges for a total of seven years to get my Bachelors Degree in Nursing. YIKES!
3. When Jas & I moved to CA. We lived in a studio apartment without couches and our TV was the kind without a remote control! It took us 3 months to get couches.
4. I worked in the restaurant business for 8 years and I have considered going back. Buca di Beppo, here I come.
5. I am one of those people that will always answer surveys and I call or write businesses when I am extremely happy or upset with their service.
6. I am addicted to reality TV. I LOVE IT ALL. Shameless, I know, but this explains the next one.
7. My house is messy. Not dirty, just messy and cluttered.
Well, there you go. Now for the great news....I am tagging these lovely folks. If you see your name, you know what to do.
OH! I am calling NO TAG BACKS!!




1 comment:

Kendra said...

I still giggle at the fact that you LOVE mini vans. :0) And your house is lovely--but even if you're telling the truth, you fit in with the oh so many of us,girl!
We lived in this house for 3 1/2 years before we put furn. in the LR--we just called it the "playroom" and stocked it with toys! ha!