Friday, October 17, 2008
Hello all...I was tagged TWICE while on vacation, so I am going to catch up, but I am only going to write seven things. (I am sure you are all glad.)
1. No secret...I drive a mini-van. The crazy thing is that I have loved them since high school!
2. I went to 5 colleges for a total of seven years to get my Bachelors Degree in Nursing. YIKES!
3. When Jas & I moved to CA. We lived in a studio apartment without couches and our TV was the kind without a remote control! It took us 3 months to get couches.
4. I worked in the restaurant business for 8 years and I have considered going back. Buca di Beppo, here I come.
5. I am one of those people that will always answer surveys and I call or write businesses when I am extremely happy or upset with their service.
6. I am addicted to reality TV. I LOVE IT ALL. Shameless, I know, but this explains the next one.
7. My house is messy. Not dirty, just messy and cluttered.
Well, there you go. Now for the great news....I am tagging these lovely folks. If you see your name, you know what to do.
OH! I am calling NO TAG BACKS!!