The LOVE of my life.

The LOVE of my life.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Halloween & Jason's Deer

We had an awesome Halloween. I really think it is one of my favorite holidays. It has even become sort of it's own season. We had such amazing weather this year. I have so many fun ideas for next year if the weather is as nice...it will probably BLIZZARD!! ;)

My 2 Tinkerbells with Great Grandma.
OOHHH Gabs!?!?




!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOO


Our Peter Pan Theme...I will keep a family theme going every year for as long as I can. Next year...Alice in Wonderland?



Isn't she lovely?



We had a pumpkin carving party at Grandma and Grandpa's. I think they turned out pretty good. Brayden & Gabbie had a great time.




Just a fun shot of my peanut. Fin has had a rough couple of weeks with a flu bug. We have gone through lots of pedia-lyte, diapers and balmex, but I think we are getting over it.





Well, I warned you all that these pics were coming.
Jas got his Hills Archery Buck and it is a nice one.
GOOD JOB!!



What's with the tongue?






















2 comments:

J, A, T and Y said...

Love all the pics....cute Halloween costumes. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Kendra said...

Miss you guys! Love the pictures if the girls--AND Jason and his bucky. So is his hunting season over, or does it last all year like ours? Hope to see you sometime soon--cookie exchange sometime, right?