The LOVE of my life.

The LOVE of my life.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Pictures!

I am just not ready for the holidays to be over.
Remember my post about all the stress?...Well, I am ready for that to be over, but this time of year seems gloomy to me.
COLD, GRAY, DARK...YUCK!
So, I am gonna FINALLY post some Christmas photos, just so I can relive the holidays.
All the stress was worth it. It was the best Christmas ever!






Princess Gabrielle at her finest.
Amy at Legacy always gets the shot!




Sweet, sweet Finley!




Gabbie is becoming a ROCK STAR!
Funny Story:
Jas & I both bought Guitar Hero for each other.
I think it was a gift for himself, but it is fun!




Tutorial?!?




This was Fin's present from Santa.
This is the exact scene "Santa" pictured when he brought the kitchen to our house.




The Burrus Family
Davin, Shelby Jr, Diane, Shelby Sr, Jason, Sonja
Brayden (7), Hadley (8 mos), Finley (1), Gabbie (4)




OK Cute Gabs, but check out Jason's face..."What am I going to do with her when she is 16?!"





"Hello!"





Barbie has a mansion.





Christmas Eve with Nanna. So fun!
We have sort of started a tradition to cooksomething new for our dinner.
We have had a few FAILURES (gnocci, lamb), but we always have fun!












1 comment:

Kendra said...

I LOVE the pictures--I really detest this time of year myself--fun gone and lots of cold weather ahead! You know how we get through it? With our friends who are going through the same dang thing! :0)

Hoping brighter days are coming your way and can't wait to get together with you guys sometime. We missed you all NY eve--