The LOVE of my life.

The LOVE of my life.

Friday, July 24, 2009

I Love Cooking!

I have been looking at my blog and thinking it needs an update! I love checking my blog and keeping up with the blogs I follow, but my posting has been BAD! I have a TON of pictures of my family that follow along my current theme, but it takes a bit to organize those pics...so I decided I may start to post about food, recipes and things like that, as well.
I have added several food blogs to the blogs I follow, so check them out for a dinner idea and don't be offended if I publish/steal your recipe. It's only because I love it.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

And I would truly LOVE it if you cooked for me! Ha! Are we ever gonna get together????? Love your new Blog look----keep up the updates--good to hear from you.

Kendra