The LOVE of my life.

The LOVE of my life.

Friday, May 2, 2008

In a Nutshell...


Jason & I met at SDSM&T in Rapid City in 1997. Jason had just started his Master's and I was taking my prerequisites for nursing school. We continued dating and when Jas finished his Master's in Dec 1998, he found a job in The Bay Area, CA. I stuck it out at SDSU Nursing in RC, but caved a year later and joined him in CA in March 2000. We were engaged 10/3/01 (my 25th birthday). We were married in RC on 7/27/02 in a very nice ceremony with all of friends and family. We had our first daughter, Gabriellle Amelia on 9/9/04 & moved home just before she turned one in July 2005. We had our second daughter, Finley Elisa on 12/18/07 at RCRH. It has been an amazing 10 years with the man I love. That is our life, in a nutshell and we are looking forward to sharing our past, present & future in "Our Love Story".

1 comment:

J, A, T and Y said...

Hey there...love the blog. Such a cute pic of the four of you. I tried to post yesterday...don't know if you got it! We will be faithfully following your blog!!!!!