The LOVE of my life.

The LOVE of my life.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Instead






Instead of camping this weekend we...were just a family.
Jas got layed over in Denver Friday night because of the fog here in Rapid and ended up renting a car and driving home (which I was NOT thrilled about). He got home safely @ about 8:30am Saturday. We went to the old, new Casa for Mexican with some friends Saturday night with the kids. The kids kept it interesting, as always.
We went to church and the mall on Sunday morning and then went to the pool with the Burrus'. Finley got her first dip in the pool and did not like it very much, but she looked cute! It was VERY NICE to see all of my Dad's siblings and a lot of my cousins and their kids. With 8 kids in my dad's family...you can only imagine all the kids running around.
We hope you all had a nice weekend, too.

No comments: