The LOVE of my life.

The LOVE of my life.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer Obsessions




I think we can say summer is creeping its way into our lives....SLOWLY! The kids still have school for the rest of the week, but with an AWESOME family picnic at my parents' yesterday; it is beginning to feel like summer around here...even if the weather is a little behind.

I have a few obsessions each summer:

1. Sex & the City....I know, I know...the second movie out, so it seems that is the reason for this obsession, BUT, every year around this time, I seem to catch some of the re-run episodes (I can even watch the ones on TBS) and I love their clothes and all of the outings and it feels like summer to fantasize about living in Manhattan and wear strappy Monolo's and floral dresses. Anyone want to go with me????

2.Caprese Salad....Garden Gods, PLEASE let my basil and tomatoes grow this summer!!!!


4. Zumba. I LOVE this! I think Stretch Studio has the BEST Zumba classes!!!

5 Blogs. This one, this one and this one!

I hope you all have some summer obsessions too!!!!!

No comments: